We would like to give credit to some people who helped us with our work by providing us with ideas, discussion or feedback to optimise our work continuously.
- Christoph Kuper - for his bachelor thesis, which provided us with a first draft of the architecture of a multi-agent system framework
- Jetbrains - for the development tools and license support
- Jörg P. Müller (as our Ph.D. supervisor) - for discussion, publication and feedback on the platform
- Marcel Spitzer - for his master research project in which he created an algorithm for measuring consistency of a multi-agent system
- Ehsan Tatasadi - for his master project, help with implementation and development, especially with UI design with D3.js in the workshop simulation and the scratchpad